Oil Control DuoFree Shipping on Orders +$60
Oily or blemished prone skin types
Good to Know
- Made with locally sourced botanicals
- Clean Formula
- Made with love in Australia
- Made from 30% PCR
- FSC Cardboard Carton
- 100% recyclable
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding (Vitamin A)
- 0.5% Retinol (Vitamin A) helps defend against the visible signs of ageing
- Renews and exfoliates skin
- Ideal entry point for first-time retinol users
- 5% Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) and 1% Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) enhance the skin's barrier function
- Copper Peptide and Chia Seed work together to reduce moisture loss and promote collagen production
- Helps to control sebum production
AM After cleansing, apply Vitamin B Serum before applying your preference of Alpha-H SPF 50+.
PM Apply Vitamin A to a freshly cleansed face, neck, and décolletage. Allow to absorb into the skin for 5 minutes prior to applying your night time moisturiser. Use every second night.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-20, Polysorbate 80, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Phenoxyethanol, Squalane, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Niacinamide, Propanediol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Salvia Hispanica (Sage) Seed Extract, Sodium Pca, Panthenol (Vitamin B), Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Ferulic Acid, Wheat Amino Acids, Caprylyl Glycol, Lactobacillus Ferment, Hydroxyproline, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Gardenia Florida Extract, Copper Tripeptide-1.
- Upon unboxing, flatten the cardboard packaging to place in the recycling bin.
- Remove the cap from the glass dropper and discard.
- Rinse the glass bottle.
- Recycle the box, the glass dropper and the bottle.