Lightweight SPF Serum
Dawn to Dusk SPF 50+ Serum
Skincare meets suncare with this lightweight silky SPF sunscreen. UVA and UVB filters offer broa... Read more
What does it do? Silky, lightweight SPF serum that combines UVA and UVB filters with Niacinamide and Vitamin E for a hydrated and nourished complexion.
Helps with: Sun protection, dryness & dehydration, barrier function
Made for: All skin types
Texture and scent: Lightweight serum-lotion, fragrance free
Apply liberally and evenly to all unprotected areas of skin 20 minutes prior to exposure to the sun. Re-apply every 2 hours or more often when sweating and re-apply after swimming or towel drying.
Our tubes and bottles all contain 30 – 35% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) material. Beyond this, Alpha-H’s tubes, bottles and cardboard packaging are all 100% recyclable.
1. Upon unboxing, flatten the cardboard packaging to place in the recycling bin.
2. Once empty, rinse and recycle the glass bottle and dispose of the pipette.
Our most lightweight, hydrating serum
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Dawn to Dusk is the final step in your AM skincare regime and may be applied over your regular daytime serums.
Both mineral and chemical sunscreens work by absorbing and scattering UV light, preventing it from damaging the skin.
Dawn to Dusk SPF 50+ is a lightweight serum textured SPF that may be applied over makeup throughout the day if required. Apply the required amount onto clean fingertips then apply to skin by pressing gently and evenly over the face.
The higher the SPF numbers the higher the level of protection with an SPF 50+ offering significantly more, or longer protection than an SPF 15 for instance when applied, and reapplied correctly
- Josie H.Verified BuyerReviewingDawn to Dusk SPF 50+ SerumI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Blemishes & BreakoutsRated 4 out of 5 stars3 days agoGood but could be better
I love the texture, but I find it takes a long time to sink in. Unless I wait 20+ minutes before doing my makeup, it's a bit too dewy.
- Helen C.Verified BuyerReviewingDawn to Dusk SPF 50+ SerumI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concerns Uneven TextureRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoBrilliant
This is an exceptional product . It goes on beautifully and luxuriously. It does not pill or sting the eyes. Then it dries down looking velvety smooth. I cannot recommend this product enough. I have so many sunblocks there is nothing like this on the market.
- Marilyn T.Verified BuyerReviewingDawn to Dusk SPF 50+ SerumI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Fine Lines & Wrinkles, PigmentationRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoHydrating sunscreen
I liked the texture and how easy it was to apply
- ANN D.Verified BuyerReviewingDawn to Dusk SPF 50+ SerumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoExcellent product
Gives excellent coverage of a large age/sun damage related patch of darkened skin. Goes on smoothly and hydrates whilst concealing the patch skin.
- Parveen A.Verified BuyerReviewingDawn to Dusk SPF 50+ SerumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoNo white marks
I have Asian skin and was concerned it may leave a white screen but I couldn't have been more wrong. It's easily applied over serum and face cream and doesn't have a heavy build up and best of all it gives full protection from harmful sun rays