Clear Skin Daily Hydrator Gel 15mlFree Shipping on Orders +$20
Free Shipping For Orders Over $20
Combination, oily and blemish prone skin types
Good to Know
- Not suitable while pregnant and/or breastfeeding
- pH 5.2 - 5.7
- Clean Formula
- Made with locally sourced botanicals
- Made with love in Australia
- Lightweight, fast-absorbing gel
- 2.5% Niacinamide builds skin resilience
- 0.5% Salicylic Acid helps to clear blocked pores
- Helps to reduce excess oil production
- Helps to reduce visibility of pores
- Using ingredients with antiseptic and antibacterial properties
- Encourages retention of moisture
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Water, Alcohol Denat., Polysorbate 20, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Cotton Seed Protein, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Pca, Caprylyl Glycol, Saccharide Isomerate, Potassium Hydroxide, Acacia Senegal Gum, Panthenol, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Juice) Powder.
Formulated without Parabens, Sulphates SLS and SLES, Phthalates, Mineral Oils, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-releasing agents, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosan, and Triclocarban.
I am finding a significant reduction in the amount of new pimples. The Clear Skin Daily Hydrator Gel is a winner. It feels like a little miracle worker.
- Kate, Clear Skin Trial Tribe Participant
This gel absorbs into your skin quickly and is moisturising without any 'shinyness'. My skin is looking clearer and I'm getting fewer new breakouts. - Lydia
Perfect for young hormonal skin. My daughter has been using this moisturiser, her skin has improved more than I thought would be possible. - Cathy
I love this product, it delivers moisture to my dry acne prone skin without blocking my pores, breaking me out or irritating my current active pimples. - Afah, Sephora
Having tried hundreds and hundreds of products. This is exceptional in it's performance. - CB, Adore Beauty