Liquid Gold Travel DuoFree Shipping on Orders +$25
Free Shipping For Orders Over $25
All skin types, particularly mature skin (25+).
Good to Know
- pH 2.8 - 3.0
- Our cult favourite, award-winning accelerating acid
- Clean (no parabens, SLS / SLES, mineral oil)
- Safe for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers
- Made with locally sourced botanical ingredients
- Made with love in Australia
- Apply after cleansing, moisten a cotton pad and sweep over face, neck and décolletage. Leave Liquid Gold to work unadulterated and avoid following with other products, as this will buffer the efficacy of the treatment.
- If your skin is slightly sensitive, you can apply your preferred Alpha-H moisturiser or serum afterwards, once your skin is touch dry.
It's normal to experience a tingling sensation for a few minutes after the application of Liquid Gold. This will soon dissipate, and you'll be left with a firmer, more vibrant and resilient complexion.
Assists with accelerating the skin renewal process by dissolving the bonds that hold dead skin cells together, enhancing luminosity and clarity.
A moisture binding protein which helps to prevent trans-epidermal water loss, protecting the skin from the negative effects of the environment such as dehydration.
A powerful humectant that works to draw and bind moisture from the air into the surface levels of skin, helping to maintain moisture balance.
Parabens, Sulphates SLS and SLES, Phthalates, Mineral Oils, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde-releasing agents, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosan, and Triclocarban. Read our clean formulating guidelines.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Silk, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract.
The tonic that has everyone talking
“This highly-rated toner is a staple product for those in the know.”
“Two words: Liquid Gold. This glycolic acid peel revolutionized the way we think about at-home chemical exfoliation.”
“It's easy to see why the Aussies love Liquid Gold — it's only a matter of time before Americans catch on to the treasure that is Liquid Gold.”
+ Skin elasticity improved by 93%
+ 88% saw an improvement skin tone and luminosity
+ 88% saw an improvement skin texture
+ 96% found the tolerability of Liquid Gold to be good to excellent
1% for the Planet
We know that climate change and the destruction of the natural world are defining issues for our community, and that there’s always more we can do when it comes to minimising our environmental impact.
That's why we’re proud members of 1% for the Planet, with 1% of all sales of Liquid Gold going to nonprofit organisations committed to creating a healthy planet.