Vitamin A Serum with Retinol 15mlFree Shipping on Orders +$20
Free Shipping For Orders Over $20
All skin types; not suitable for use during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding (Vitamin A)
Good to Know
- pH of 4.0 - 4.5*
- Clean Formula
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding (Vitamin A)
- Made with locally sourced botanicals
- Made with love in Australia
- 0.5% Retinol (Vitamin A) helps defend against the visible signs of ageing
- Helps to promote skin renewal
- Encourages skin firmness
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven tone
- Helps to reduce excessive sebum on the skin's surface
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-20, Polysorbate 80, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Phenoxyethanol, Squalane, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid.
Parabens, Sulphates SLS and SLES, Phthalates, Mineral Oils, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-releasing agents, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosan, and Triclocarban.
Tomato Fruit Extract
Evening Primrose Oil
Jojoba Seed Oil
How to Use
Apply 2 to 3 drops to a freshly cleansed face, neck and décolletage. Allow to absorb for 10 minutes prior to applying your night-time moisturiser.
Initially, we recommend applying Vitamin A every second evening and once skin has become accustomed application frequency can be increased incrementally.