Overnight Exfoliating Hand Cream
In Good Hands Renewing Hand Treatment
Receive a free travel size SPF on orders over $120
Overhaul the visible signs of ageing on your hands with this overnight renewing hand treatment. ... Read more
Helps with: Fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation, dryness and dehydration and uneven texture
Made for: All skin types, particularly suited to mature skin (25+)
Massage onto the back of wrists, hand and fingers. Leave on hands overnight, do not rinse. Use once daily.
Our tubes and bottles all contain 30 – 35% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) material. Beyond this, Alpha-H’s tubes, bottles and cardboard packaging are all 100% recyclable.
1. Upon unboxing, flatten the cardboard packaging to place in the recycling bin.
2. Once you finish the tube, separate the lid from the tube. Cut the tube open and rinse. Recycle everything.
- Jeni F.Verified BuyerReviewingIn Good Hands Renewing Hand TreatmentI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Fine Lines & WrinklesRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoCan see the difference
I noticed my hands appeared smoother and softer after only a couple of uses.
- Margaret B.Verified BuyerReviewingIn Good Hands Renewing Hand TreatmentI recommend this productAge Range 65+Skin Type DrySkin Concerns Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Pigmentation, Uneven Texture, DrynessRated 3 out of 5 stars2 days agoHand renewing hand treatment
Was using the previous hand cream that Michelle introduced to TVSN all those years ago, and am finding this new one is just a good
- Margaret B.Verified BuyerReviewingIn Good Hands Renewing Hand TreatmentI recommend this productAge Range 65+Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Pigmentation, Uneven Texture, DrynessRated 4 out of 5 stars6 days agoIn good hands renewing hand treatment
Like the one before, love it, so please keep on making it 👏
- NatalieVerified BuyerReviewingIn Good Hands Renewing Hand TreatmentI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months ago4 Stars
I would have given 5 stars if l had used it for a longer period.
- alexisVerified BuyerReviewingIn Good Hands Renewing Hand TreatmentI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
I didn't break a nail once during this trial which is highly unusual as I tend to keep my nails natural and bare and use my hands a lot (gardening, home maintenance, being a brute etc.) I feel along with nourishing my hands it also helped the strength of my nails and kept my cuticles smooth. I have some scarring on my hands that seems a bit lighter, as well.