Barrier Boosting Serum
Vitamin B Serum with 5% Niacinamide
A deeply hydrating serum designed to protect against free radical damage, hydrate and even tone, ... Read more
A deeply hydrating serum designed to protect against free radical damage, hydrate and even tone, whilst supporting the skin’s natural barrier function.
What does it do? Enhances skins barrier function with ingredients that work together to reduce moisture loss, boost hydration, leaving your skin with an instant plump.
Helps with: Fine lines and wrinkles, dryness and dehydration, oiliness and shine, uneven tone.
Made for: All skin types.
Texture and scent: Serum, naturally scented from active ingredients.
Apply 4-5 drops each morning and/or evening to a cleansed face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eye area.
Our tubes and bottles all contain 30 – 35% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) material. Beyond this, Alpha-H’s tubes, bottles and cardboard packaging are all 100% recyclable.
1. Upon unboxing, flatten the cardboard packaging to place in the recycling bin.
2. Once you finish the bottle, remove the cap from the glass dropper. Rinse the glass bottle, recycle the dropper and the bottle.
- Heather B.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin B Serum with 5% NiacinamideI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concerns Blemishes & Breakouts, Uneven Texture, SensitivityRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoGreat for skin barrier
Have been using this for about a year. My sensitive skin that tends to break out loves this serum. Goes on nicely, not sticky, pleasant scent. A staple in my skincare routine now.
- Marilyn G.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin B Serum with 5% NiacinamideI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns Uneven Texture, Pigmentation, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, DrynessRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoNice
Make my skin smooth and plump .
- Vas S.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin B Serum with 5% NiacinamideI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type OilySkin Concerns Large Pores, Sensitivity, Uneven Texture, Oiliness, PigmentationRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSaviour for my stressed skin
Haven't used this for a while and noticed a difference in my skin after the first use! The texture and clarify was improved.
- Michelle H.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin B Serum with 5% NiacinamideI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Blemishes & Breakouts, DrynessRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove it
Niacinimide can sometimes react with my skin with itchy red bumps but this does not happen with this formulation. It’s lovely and does not pill although will say it smells like smoked meat
- Carolina Vera T.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin B Serum with 5% NiacinamideI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat ingredients
I started using the serum in the summer. I can totally see and feel the difference in my skin. I’m planning to continue using it as part of my skin care routine.