Liquid Gold OrnamentFree Shipping For Orders Over $20
Free Shipping For Orders Over $20
All skin types, particularly mature skin (25+)
Good to Know
- pH 2.8 - 3.0
- Our cult favourite, award-winning accelerating acid
- Clean Formula (no parabens, SLS / SLES, mineral oil etc.)
- Safe for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers
- Made with love in Australia
- Product is made from minimum 30% PCR
- FSC Cardboard Carton
- 100% recyclable
In a Clinical Trial...See full clinical trial
Liquid Gold Ornament Clinical Trial
- 93% improvement in skin elasticity
- 88% of people saw an improvement skin tone and luminosity
- 88% of people saw an improvement skin texture
- 96% of people found the tolerability of Liquid Gold to be ‘good to excellent’
*Results from an independent clinical trial
8 week study with 28 participants
- 5% Glycolic Acid
- Gently exfoliates to clear dead skin and pollution build-up
- Resurfaces and revitalises the complexion to improve luminosity and tone
- Assists in stimulating collagen production
- Reduces congestion and promotes evenness
- Promotes hydration and moisture retention
- Minimises the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, open pores and sun damage
- Strengthens the skin's protective barrier
- pH of 2.8 - 3.0, which temporarily compromises the skin barrier to facilitate deeper penetration of active ingredients (trust us, it's a good thing)
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Silk, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract.
Formulated without Parabens, Sulphates SLS and SLES, Phthalates, Mineral Oils, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-releasing agents, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosan, and Triclocarban.
How to Use
After cleansing, apply 3-5 drops onto a cotton round, and sweep across face, neck and décolletage avoiding the delicate eye area. For best results, leave Liquid Gold to work unadulterated and don't follow with any other serums or moisturisers, as this will buffer the efficacy of the treatment.
Use on alternate evenings up to 3 nights per week.
If your skin is slightly sensitive, you can apply your preferred Alpha-H moisturiser or serum afterwards once your skin is touch dry.
It's normal to experience a tingling sensation for a few minutes after the application of Liquid Gold.