Morgan Jamieson Artwork Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions Schedule to the entry of the Alpha-H x Morgan Jamieson Painting Competition
The winner will be contacted by the Alpha-H Team via the email address provided as a part of their entry if they are a winner of the Alpha-H x Morgan Jamieson Painting and the $500 Alpha-H gift card.
Maximum number of entries: One (1).
Method of entry to enter during promotional period: In order to enter, you must:
Follow @alphahskincare and @Morgan_jamieson_artist on Instagram; and
Visit the competition page on Alpha-H’s website and provide:
Your Instagram handle;
Your location; and
An answer in 25 words or less to the question “What is the most special part of the Holiday season for you”.
Notification: The winner of the competition will receive an email reminder to claim their prize before 11:59PM AEDT 17 December 2021.
Participating Countries: Worldwide.
Prize Detail: One original Morgan Jamieson painting (50cm x 50cm) and a $500 AUD Alpha-H gift card.
Prize Value: AUD $2,500
Promotional Period: 12:00AM AEDT 2 December 2021 – 11:59 PM AEDT 9 December 2021.
Promoter International Waters Pty Ltd, trading as ALPHA-H 27 Millennium Circuit, Helensvale, Queensland 4212; ABN: 88 071 698 185
Unclaimed Prize Recipient must claim their prize no later than 11:59PM AEDT on 24 December 2021. All unclaimed prizes will be void and nulled after this time.
Website Address: www.ALPHA-H.com
** No entries will be accepted outside this time.
Terms & Conditions of Alpha-H x Morgan Jamieson Painting Entry
1. The Terms and Conditions apply to participants entering the Alpha-H x Morgan Jamieson Painting Competition, operated by International Waters Pty Ltd, thereby referred to as ALPHA-H.
2. Copies of the Terms and Conditions are available on request from ALPHA-H admin@ALPHA-H.com
3. Entry and participation in this contest shall be deemed an unconditional acceptance by the recipient for this Terms and Conditions.
4. This promotion will be conducted during the promotion period.
5. The competition is open to everyone apart from employees of ALPHA-H, their immediate families or any other persons directly and indirectly connected with the competition.
6. Unless otherwise stated you must be at least 18 years old, and if requested to do so, provide proof of your age.
7. The recipient must provide personal details as reasonably requested to do so by ALPHA-H. Refusal to comply will result in disqualification from the contest.
8. All decisions of ALPHA-H will be final and binding.
Alpha-H x Morgan Jamieson Painting Prize
9. The prize must be claimed no later than 24 December 2021 by 11:59PM AEDT via responding to the contact email from ALPHA-H (IsabellaA@ALPHA-H.com).
10. As courtesy, ALPHA-H will send a reminder to winners to claim their prize before the last date, however is under no obligation to do so. It is the sole responsibility of the winners to action the procedure as set out in Article 9 to redeem the prize.
11. The prize will be posted out to the recipients. ALPHA-H accepts no liability for the safe and effective postal delivery of the prize.
12. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the recipients and ALPHA-H excludes all warranties in connection with the prize. ALPHA-H is not liable for any costs relating to the collection of the prize or additional requirement i.e., travel, accommodation, etc.
13. Prizes are not transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
14. If a specified prize is not available, ALPHA-H may substitute a replacement prize at its absolute discretion. ALPHA-H will endeavour to ensure that the substitute prize is equal or greater value to the original prize.
15. ALPHA-H, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors, and representatives are not responsible for defective prizes or misuse of any prize, or claims, liability, loss, or damage arising out of or in connection with the promotion.
16. Recipients can enter the competition by doing the following:
- follow @alphahskincare and @Morgan_jamieson_artist on Instagram; and
- visit the competition page on Alpha-H’s website and provide:
- Your name;
- Your email;
- Your Instagram handle;
- Your location; and
- An answer in 25 words or less to the question “What is the most special part of the Holiday season for you”.
17. A total of one (1) recipient will be picked daily as a winner of the Alpha-H x Morgan Jamieson Painting Competition for a period of seven (7) days promotional period.
18. Recipients’ emails will be placed into an auto generator for a chance to win the Prize during the promotional period.
19. ALPHA-H may terminate the contest at any time at its absolute discretion. In the event of such termination, ALPHA-H may, at its absolute discretion, elect not to award any prize with respect to the terminated contest.
20. ALPHA-H is not liable in any way for any costs, expenses, damages, liability, or injury arising out of or in any way connected with the competition or prizes, other than those cost and expenses specifically provided for the prize.
21. ALPHA-H accepts no liability (and excludes all liability) for any loss of profit, business, contracts, revenues, or anticipated savings for any special, direct, indirect, or consequential loss of any nature however arising.
22. ALPHA-H shall not be liable to perform any of its obligations under this competition or in respect of the prizes where it is unable to do so because of circumstances beyond its control and not be liable to compensate the recipients in such circumstances.
23. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with Australian or Queensland law.
24. A failure by ALPHA-H to enforce the Terms and Conditions in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claims by any individual.
25. Special restrictions or qualification may apply to this contest, in which an addendum to these General Contest Terms and Conditions will be made.
26. ALPHA-H may change this Terms and Conditions at any time.
Privacy and Data Protection
27. ALPHA-H, and its subsidiaries, are in compliance with all applicable legal requirements and its established rules, policies, and procedures with respect to data privacy protection relating to data, privacy protection. This includes the collection and use of personal information and user information gathered.