$49.95 – 25ml
or 4 installments of $12.49
Alpha-H Vitamin E Serum is a potent, nurturing, antioxidant skin treatment that provides hydration and enhances the skin’s natural barrier.
- Antioxidant serum which hydrates, and enhances barrier function
- Improves the appearance of dry, cracked, flaking skin
- Softens the appearance of marks caused by trauma to the skin
- Can be used as a precursor for salon procedures
- Apply after Vitamin C and Vitamin A for amplified benefits
- Vital E (Disodium Lauriminodipropinate Tocopheral Phosphates)
- Macadamia Seed Oil
- SLS free
- Paraben free
- Silicon free
- Not tested on animals
- Made with love in Australia
E = Emergency Repair
Alpha-H Vitamin E Serum is a potent, nurturing, antioxidant skin treatment that provides hydration and enhances the skin's natural barrier.
The calming and hydrating qualities of Vitamin E help to improve the appearance of rough, dry, flaking or cracked skin, and relieve skin irritations. It will also help to soften the appearance of marks caused by trauma to the skin and post-blemish marking.
Vitamin E works by preventing free radical activity, whilst booting the skin's moisture content and its immune response. It reduces skin sensitivity and inflammation, as well as UV-induced erythema and edema, making it ideal if you have a sunburn.
Vitamin E can also speed up the healing process for scarring left from acne, sunburn, insect bites and rosacea.
Continued use will ensure a vast improvement in the overall appearance of dry, ageing skin and will restore radiance for a brighter, clearer, healthier looking complexion.
Tip: Can be applied on top of other water based serums. Must be used in conjunction with daily SPF.
All skin types
Please note: packaging may vary between regions.
Apply 3 to 4 drops of the vitamin serum to a freshly cleansed face, neck and décolletage every morning or night.