Double Vitamin DuoFree Shipping on Orders +$60
All skin types; Vitamin A not suitable for use during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding
Good to Know
- Made with locally sourced botanicals
- Clean Formula
- Made with love in Australia
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding (Vitamin A)
Vitamin A Serum
- 0.5% Retinol (Vitamin A) helps defend against the visible signs of ageing
- Helps to promote skin renewal
- Encourages skin firmness
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven tone
- Helps to reduce excessive sebum on the skin's surface
Vitamin E Serum
- Skincare's 'first aid kit' equivalent
- Vital ET™ helps reinforce skins defence against stressors
- Macadamia Seed Oil reinforces the skin's barrier function
- Evening Primrose Oil helps builds skin resilience and prevents water loss
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-20, Polysorbate 80, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Phenoxyethanol, Squalane, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Methyl Gluceth-20, Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates, Phenoxyethanol, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, T-Butyl Alcohol.
How to Use
Apply 2 to 3 drops to a freshly cleansed face, neck and décolletage. Allow to absorb for 10 minutes prior to applying your night-time moisturiser.
Initially, we recommend applying Vitamin A every second evening and once skin has become accustomed application frequency can be increased incrementally.