High Tide Water Cream 15ml
Dive into hydration with High Tide Water Cream, a weightless moisturiser that drenches and replen... Read more
What does it do? Designed to drench and replenishes skin's moisture levels, with our unique hydration complex and antioxidant-rich Australian River Mint for a bouncier-looking complexion that lasts.
Helps with: Dryness and dehydration, fine lines and wrinkles, loss elasticity.
Made for: Suitable for all skin types, particularly dry and dehydrated skin.
Texture and scent: Bouncy, fast-absorbing gel cream and fragrance free.
After thoroughly cleansing skin, apply to the face, neck and décolletage in upward and outward circular movements.
Our tubes and bottles all contain 30 – 35% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) material. Beyond this, Alpha-H’s tubes, bottles and cardboard packaging are all 100% recyclable.
1. Upon unboxing, flatten the cardboard packaging to place in the recycling bin.
2. Once finished, rinse the jar, recycle the jar and lid.
The moisturiser people are obsessed with...
"I absolutely love how this water cream keeps my skin hydrated."
"This leaves my skin feeling so nourished, but without being heavy or greasy."
"I've been using this for over a month, it's my secret weapon for managing signs of ageing."
"Easy to apply, cooling on the skin with results that made my skin feel plump and nourished"
"Lightweight but incredibly hydrating"
"My skin just seemed to drink it up and was left feeling soft and smooth and looked so fresh and youthful"
"The almost instant results are remarkable"
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can apply High Tide Water Cream in the AM before your daily SPF and / or of an evening as your night time moisturiser.
Yes, you can apply High Tide Water Cream over any serums or underneath a facial oil.
Yes. High Tide Water Cream is suitable for all skin types, particularly those that prefer a lightweight textured moisturiser.
- Sharne H.Verified BuyerReviewingHigh Tide Water CreamI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Blemishes & Breakouts, Dryness, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Uneven TextureRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoSuper Lush & Hydrating
This literally feels like giving your skin a drink, leaves your skin super hydrated and plump. Love this product will be a staple in my beauty regime.
- Catherine D.Verified BuyerReviewingHigh Tide Water CreamI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoLove it
The longer I use this, I’ve found a difference in the look of my more sallow color. It definitely moisturizers my skin
- Josie H.Verified BuyerReviewingHigh Tide Water CreamI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Blemishes & BreakoutsRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoCan’t live without it
Soaks right in, leaves the skin feeling hydrated all day. I have combination skin, and this is the best on the market I have found to deal with it. Love it- highly recommend!
- Michelle B.Verified BuyerReviewingHigh Tide Water CreamI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns Uneven Texture, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, SensitivityRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoDewy Nourishment
I’m thrilled to share my experience with the Alpha-H High Tide Water Cream! This skincare gem is a revelation—its light, nourishing formula effortlessly delivers a dewy glow, leaving my skin feeling profoundly hydrated. It’s become a must-have in my routine for that perfect touch of moisture without any heaviness. Bravo, Alpha-H!
- Joanna S.Verified BuyerReviewingHigh Tide Water CreamI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoWow, this cream is amazing 🤩
Couldn’t wait to try this new product from Alpha-H and it does not disappoint!! It’s so smooth and fresh on your skin, rubs in easily and doesn’t leave any greasy residue, I absolutely love it!! Originally order the 15ml to give it a try, the day after I started using it I ordered the bigger one.