Balm to Oil Cleanser
Melting Moment Cleansing Balm
A buttery soft cleansing balm for all skin types designed to thoroughly remove stubborn makeup, S... Read more
What does it do? The non-stripping, waterless formulation does not disrupt the skins delicate pH, whilst removing stubborn makeup, SPF and dirt.
Helps with: Dryness and dehydration, oiliness and shine, makeup removal, SPF removal.
Made for: All skin types.
Texture and scent: Balm to oil, naturally scented from naturally scented from Tangerine, Yuzu and Vanilla.
Apply a small amount to dry skin, gently massaging in circular motions. Rinse off using warm water or a warm damp cotton cloth. Repeat twice if required.
Our tubes and bottles all contain 30 – 35% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) material. Beyond this, Alpha-H’s tubes, bottles and cardboard packaging are all 100% recyclable.
1. Upon unboxing, flatten the cardboard packaging to place in the recycling bin
2. Once finished, rinse the jar, recycle the jar and lid.
As Seen On
I am completely hooked.. can't imagine a day without this balm.
Great balm glides into the skin like a dream. Removes all dirt & grime. Skin looks healthy with a lovely glow.
This cleansing balm is honestly the best makeup remover I have ever used.
It’s luscious and hydrating without causing my acne prone skin to break out.
Removes all traces of makeup without feeling stripped. This is a game changer!
Frequently Asked Questions
This product may be used alone or as part of a double cleanse regime followed by a targeted cleanser such as Triple Action Cleanser for oily skin or Balancing Cleanser for normal to dry skin.
This product contains a blend of natural oils that attract oil-soluble matter including excess sebum on the surface of the skin. It is then emulsified with water to create an effective microemulsion that gives the skin a thorough cleanse and is rinsed from the skin leaving no excess product or oily residue.
Yes. A cool, dry spot is best.
Yes. It is gentle enough to remove eye makeup.
- Emily N.Verified BuyerReviewingMelting Moment Cleansing BalmI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 hours agoSweaty smell but really effective
This stuff doesn’t smell great, it does smell like oranges, but mostly it’s quite bitter and quite sweaty smelling. However it is so effective at removing my makeup. I always double cleanse, then using a cream cleanser afterwards and it leaves my face skin so soft and clean feeling.
- joanna t.Verified BuyerReviewingMelting Moment Cleansing BalmI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoFirst time for this
It’s beautiful and smooth and so easy to use. I gave some to my daughter as well when Alpha H was giving 25% discount and she loves it. More offers like that please!
- Nicki K.Verified BuyerReviewingMelting Moment Cleansing BalmI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type DrySkin Concerns Large Pores, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Dryness, Uneven Texture, Redness & InflammationRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoCleansing balm
I love that its gentle, thorough and doesnt dry out your skin, especially as I am going through chemotherapy and struggling to afford my skincare so I need it to work and be gentle and it is. I have converted my daughters, my sister and my daughters disability carers all onto alpha h. I love it. Im just trying to keep using as long as I can afford to. I love all your products. I wish you hadnt discontinued the masks. I have even made a travel kit for hospital. This is the amazing mask as well.Thankyou for lovely products. I will use as ling as I can.
- Jen H.Verified BuyerReviewingMelting Moment Cleansing BalmI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns Fine Lines & WrinklesRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoFeels and smells amazing
I love this product and will definitely keep it as part of my nighttime routine. My skin feels so soft and glows after using it.
- Karen D.Verified BuyerReviewingMelting Moment Cleansing BalmI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns DrynessRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAlways In my basket 🧺
This is the staple in my daily routine