Calming Daily Serum
Vitamin E Serum with 1% Ceramide Complex
A restorative first aid serum for all skin types formulated to support your skin's natural barri... Read more
A restorative first aid serum for all skin types formulated to support your skin's natural barrier function while calming and rehydrating dry, damaged and sensitive skin.
What does it do? Helps reduces irritation and reinforces the skins defence against external stress's, whilst supporting the skin's natural healing process.
Helps with: Dryness and dehydration, redness, skin stress and irritation, skin sensitivity.
Made for: All skin types.
Texture and scent: Creamy serum, naturally scented from Macadamia Seed Oil.
Apply 2-3 drops each morning and/or evening to a cleansed face, neck and décolletage.
Our tubes and bottles all contain 30 – 35% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) material. Beyond this, Alpha-H’s tubes, bottles and cardboard packaging are all 100% recyclable.
- Upon unboxing, flatten the cardboard packaging to place in the recycling bin.
- Once you finish the bottle, remove the cap from the glass dropper. Rinse the glass bottle, recycle the dropper and the bottle.
- Rachael W.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin E Serum with 1% Ceramide ComplexI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoAn absolute winter essential
The gentle formula gives my skin the nourishment it needs throughout the year and especially in the colder months. My skin is so soft the morning after and I couldn’t be without this in my routine.
- Marilyn G.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin E Serum with 1% Ceramide ComplexI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns Uneven Texture, Pigmentation, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, DrynessRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoLove it !
Love love this serum
- Gillian J.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin E Serum with 1% Ceramide ComplexI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type DrySkin Concerns Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Redness & Inflammation, DrynessRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDryness Gone!!
My skin was very dry and I think I was overusing retinol products.
This worked a treat. My skin felt so soft and hydrated after one use.
I will definitely keep using this in my skin routine.
- KirstenVerified ReviewerReviewingVitamin E Serum with 1% Ceramide ComplexI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoComfort in a bottle....love it
What a beautiful serum. I refer to this as my "S.O.S" product. When my skin feels out of sorts, this is what I go to. Soothing, settling and for me it brings my skin back in balance.
I use a lot of actives on my skin and most of the time I am absolutely fine, but sometimes my skin needs a break and this comes in during that break.
- Jonathan D.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin E Serum with 1% Ceramide ComplexI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type DrySkin Concerns Dryness, Fine Lines & WrinklesRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat product
A great product I would say just a trial for me and more suitable for someone with more sensitive or skin or prone to redness .