Vitamin A Serum with 0.5% Retinol 15ml
A gentle Retinol serum formulated to accelerate skin renewal and enriched with antioxidant-rich A... Read more
What does it do? Defends against visible signs of ageing by promoting skin renewal, firmness and diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Helps with: Fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone, dullness, loss of elasticity.
Made for: All skin types, particularly mature skin (25+).
Texture and scent: Serum, naturally scented from Retinol.
Not suitable for pregnancy and/or breastfeeding.
Apply 2-3 drops on alternate evenings to a cleansed face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eye area.
Introduce Vitamin A (Retinol) slowly, and after skin has adapted to using the serum, application frequency can be increased to every second night.
Our tubes and bottles all contain 30 – 35% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) material. Beyond this, Alpha-H’s tubes, bottles and cardboard packaging are all 100% recyclable.
1. Upon unboxing, flatten the cardboard packaging to place in the recycling bin.
2. Once you finish the bottle, remove the cap from the glass dropper. Rinse the glass bottle, recycle the dropper and the bottle.
- Janette D.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin A Serum with 0.5% Retinol 15mlI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns DrynessRated 5 out of 5 stars13 hours agoGreat product
- Jacquie S.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin A Serum with 0.5% Retinol 15mlI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type SensitiveSkin Concerns Blemishes & Breakouts, SensitivityRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat
All AlphaH products are lovely on the skin.
- Allison M.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin A Serum with 0.5% Retinol 15mlI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type DrySkin Concerns Redness & Inflammation, Dryness, Fine Lines & WrinklesRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoFantastic
I have been using this for years. It’s so nourishing and goes well under my aloha h moisturizer.
- Melody T.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin A Serum with 0.5% Retinol 15mlI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Blocked Pores, Sensitivity, Pigmentation, Redness & InflammationRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agogood aging product
simple and clean ingredients, my daily aging routine.
- Emmy H.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin A Serum with 0.5% Retinol 15mlI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type DrySkin Concerns Dryness, SensitivityRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoAmazing product
I bought this to introduce retinol into my skincare routine and I’m so glad I did! Was a little harsh at first but once my skin adjusted it has been a game changer, my skin looks so much more fresh and plump! Highly recommend!