Vitamin C Serum with 10% Ethyl Ascorbic Acid 15ml
A hydrating daily serum packed with gentle, but powerful new generation Vitamin C to boost bright... Read more
A hydrating daily serum packed with gentle, but powerful new generation Vitamin C to boost brightness, even tone and give your complexion a healthy glow.
What does it do? The lightweight formula leaves your skin feeling plump and hydrated, whilst improving the appearance of pigmentation, tone and texture.
Helps with: Dullness, uneven skin tone, dehydration.
Made for: All skin types.
Texture and scent: Serum, naturally scented from soft citrus.
Apply 2-3 drops each morning to a cleansed face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eye area.
Our tubes and bottles all contain 30 – 35% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) material. Beyond this, Alpha-H’s tubes, bottles and cardboard packaging are all 100% recyclable.
- Upon unboxing, flatten the cardboard packaging to place in the recycling bin.
- Once you finish the bottle, remove the cap from the glass dropper. Rinse the glass bottle, recycle the dropper and the bottle.
Wow wow wow! What a product! Skin is looking so healthy and the redness is gone from around my nose. Would buy this again - I use the golden haze oil afterwards for an extra hit of moisture!
I have bought this serum several times now, helps to brighten my skin and even out my skin tone. Love it!
Added this too my skin care routine recently and it's has improved the texture and hydration of my skin dramatically. Highly recommend this product.
I was recommended to try Vitamin-C for my pigmentation and I can see results just after 2 weeks.
- Kaylene B.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin C Serum with 10% Ethyl Ascorbic Acid 15mlI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Dryness, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, PigmentationRated 5 out of 5 stars4 hours agoGreat Vitamin C
I love the way it goes on and a tiny bit spreads a long way. It absorbs well and provides a great base to add moisturisers
- Rebecca T.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin C Serum with 10% Ethyl Ascorbic Acid 15mlI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns PigmentationRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayLove love
Love my vitamin c been using it for 6 months now and noticeable difference with my
- rita u.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin C Serum with 10% Ethyl Ascorbic Acid 15mlI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat products
Love all the products especially vitamin c and vitamin a and can you do the large triple action cleanser again
- Deanne P.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin C Serum with 10% Ethyl Ascorbic Acid 15mlI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoExcellent
This product and all the products I used are amazing would definitely recommend these to everyone the service and delivery is always on time I’m very happy with ALPHA H THANK YOU 😊
- Valerie Thomson K.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin C Serum with 10% Ethyl Ascorbic Acid 15mlI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove this serum
Absorbs really well and gives a lovely glow