Sweepstakes Terms & Conditions
WIN $500 of Alpha-H Skincare Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions Schedule to the entry of the WIN $500 of Alpha-H Skincare Competition
The WIN $500 of Alpha-H Skincare winning recipients will be contacted by an Alpha-H employee within 7 business days of the competition end date via the email address provided in their sign-up and will be deemed to be the winner of the prize.
Maximum number of entries One (1) automatic entry upon subscribing to Alpha-H email marketing. New subscribers only. Only one entry per person will be permitted in the WIN $500 of Alpha-H Skincare Competition.
Method of entry to enter during promotional period: Entry is automatically applied upon new signup to Alpha-H email marketing during the competition period.
Notification Winners of the WIN $500 of Alpha-H Skincare will receive an email reminder to claim their prize before 11:59PM AEDT 15 December 2022.
Participating Region Australia
• AU – 1x $500 Alpha-H Gift Card
Prize Value Prize is valued at $500 AUD.
Promotional Period (12:00AM AEDT 27 October 2022 – 11:59 PM AEDT27 November 2022)
• Start: 12:00AMAEDT 27 October 2022
• End: 11:59PM AEDT27 November 2022
Promoter International Waters Pty Ltd, trading as Alpha-H 18 Millennium Circuit, Helensvale, Queensland 4212 ABN: 88 071 698 185
Unclaimed Prize Recipient must claim their prize no later than 11:59PM AEDT 15 December 2022. All unclaimed prizes will be void and nulled after this time.
Website Address: www.alpha-h.com ** No entries will be accepted outside this time.
Terms & Conditions of WIN $500 of Alpha-H Skincare Entry
1. The Terms and Conditions apply to participants entering the WIN $500 of Alpha-H Skincare Competition, operated by International Waters Pty Ltd, thereby referred to as Alpha-H.
2. Copies of the Terms and Conditions are available on request from Alpha-H firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Entry and participation in this contest shall be deemed an unconditional acceptance by the recipient for this Terms and Conditions.
4. This promotion will be conducted during the promotion period.
5. The recipient must be a resident in the Australia (AU). Employees of Alpha-H, their immediate families or any other persons directly and indirectly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter any competition.
6. Entrants must be at least 18 years old, and if requested to do so, provide proof of your age.
7. The recipient must provide personal details as reasonably requested to do so by ALPHA-H. Refusal to comply will result in disqualification from the contest.
8. All decisions of ALPHA-H will be final and binding.
9. Competition applies to new subscribers to Alpha-H Email Marketing during the promotional period. Previous/existing subscribers cannot enter.
10. The prize must be claimed no later than 15 December 2022 by 11:59PM AEDT in response to contact email from Alpha-H.
11. As courtesy, ALPHA-H will send a reminder to winners to claim their prize before the time remaining, however is under no obligation to do so. It is the sole responsibility of the winners to action the procedure as set out in Article 10 to redeem the prize.
12. The prize will be emailed to the recipient/s. ALPHA-H accepts no liability for the safe and effective receipt of the prize.
13. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the recipients and ALPHA-H excludes all warranties in connection with the prize. ALPHA-H is not liable for any costs relating to the collection of the prize or additional requirement i.e. travel, accommodation, etc.
14. Prizes are not transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
15. If a specified prize is not available, ALPHA-H may substitute a replacement prize at its absolute discretion. ALPHA-H will endeavour to ensure that the substitute prize is equal or greater value to the original prize.
16. ALPHA-H, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors, and representatives are not responsible for defective prizes or misuse of any prize, or claims, liability, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the promotion. Competition
17. Recipients are automatically placed in the promotion upon subscribing to email marketing via the ALPHA-H website or Facebook sign-up form.
18. A total of one (1) recipient will be picked as winners of the WIN $500 of Alpha-H Skincare competition. One (1) winner will be drawn over the thirty-nine (39) day promotional period.
19. Recipients’ unique Email Marketing platform identification number (Klaviyo ID) will be placed into a generator for a chance to win the WIN $500 of Alpha-H Skincare during the promotional period.
20. ALPHA-H may terminate the contest at any time at its absolute discretion. In the event of such termination, ALPHA-H may, at its absolute discretion, elect not to award any prize with respect to the terminated contest.
21. ALPHA-H is not liable in any way for any costs, expenses, damages, liability, or injury arising out of or in any way connected with the competition or prizes, other than those cost and expenses specifically provided for the prize.
22. ALPHA-H accepts no liability (and excludes all liability) for any loss of profit, business, contracts, revenues, or anticipated savings for any special, direct, indirect, or consequential loss of any nature however arising.
23. ALPHA-H shall not be liable to perform any of its obligations under this competition or in respect of the prizes where it is unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond its control and not be liable to compensate the recipients in such circumstances. Miscellaneous
24. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with Australian or Queensland law.
25. A failure by ALPHA-H to enforce the Terms and Conditions in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claims by any individual.
26. Special restrictions or qualification may apply to this contest, in which an addendum to these General Contest Terms and Conditions will be made.
27. ALPHA-H may change this Terms and Conditions at any time. Privacy and Data Protection
28. Alpha-H, and its subsidiaries, is in compliance with all applicable legal requirements and its established rules, policies, and procedures with respect to data privacy protection relating to data, privacy protection. This includes the collection and use of personal information and user information gathered.