Meet the ground-breaking initiative providing employment opportunities to women who have been out of the workforce for an extended period and want to return.
It is opportunity to upskill, build confidence and gain valuable and practical experience.
“With the compounding impact of COVID-19 on women, Alpha-H has recognised an urgency to respond to this “she-session” with practical and immediate action. As a female-founded business comprised of 70% of employees who identify as women, we saw an opportunity to extend ourselves into the community, offering paid work placements and creating a network of women supporting women.”
- Tina Randello, Chief Commercial Officer
Who can apply
The six Encoreship roles are available to anyone who identifies as a woman, has had an extended period (1+ years) away from the workforce and is having difficulty re-entering.
In 2021 the program is only available to applicants within Australia. In 2022 we will be offering international roles.
1. Apply for The Encoreship program via the portal from 9th March 2021
2. Successful candidates will be offered 3-month paid roles in May
3. The Encorers will start their positions in July and alongside their work will have tailored upskilling and training
4. Six Degrees Executive will provide career transition mentoring to help Encorers secure their next role